Sunday, September 24, 2006

Woah, Rayzha has a new blog.

Wow, it seems like I haven't had a blog in forever. Well not since xanga. I feel like I've betrayed xanga in some way you know? Okay, well how you ask? Since, I got a myspace. The whole fun of xanga was posting and commenting, so when everyone else left leaving me posting, basically to myself.. I couldn't handle it and I finally gave in.

I don't really get why myspace is such a big hit. All you do is design a profile, add people and send ridiculous chain bulletins of emails. It's a bunch of bull. Yet, I am one of those people to check in everyday just to see is a certain someone commented me... I'm a sad person.

Okay well enough ranting on myspace. If you're reading this, I just want to say thanks in taking an interest in my life. Because most likely I will be posting everyday, and you will enjoy reading it; because my life is like a total sitcom, without a joke. I have that high school drama thing rolling around and then theres just.. life. On this blog.. I will tell the absolute truth...

Heh, well I say that now. Most likely I will probably modify a few things just to spiff the view of my life up. Haha. Wow, this first post turned out much longer than originally intended. Mainly, I was just going to type,e Wow.. I haven't blogged in a while.

But, on the keyboard, my fingers just completely pwn ((for those of you who don't know what that means, it means they have complete control.. or they own.))

Hmm.. I think the phrase pwn was created when some one's finger slipped onto the p instead of the o for own and then everyone just thought it was soo cool.

Ech... I really don't have a life. Haha. Well I need to go customize stuff. Leave me comments por favor.

No comments: