Thursday, June 21, 2007

Guess who's back.

Wow. It's been a while since I last posted on here, and really there's no explanation for it. I mean, I've been locked up at my grandparent's house for the past three weeks with nothing but a computer and a direct tv cable box. And, as you could have guessed, I've been on the computer for at least eighteen hours a day. The rest of the time I'm either sleeping or eating. You'd think that with the summer here and teenagers/children out of school, that cable companies would actually play worthwile programs. Hah, well that's what I thought would happen anyway.

So, after three weeks, I've successfully joined about one hundred online communities including; imvu, maplestory, habbohotel, secondlife, and goonzu. I've also downloaded paint shop pro, and tried my hand at making graphics. Obviously, that hand is retarded. Actually, I made two decent graphics. Here's one and here is the other. Uhm. I've also created two new role-play sites and worked on my characters a bit. Basically, that's all I've done with my life. Ohh, and I've also started working out on the daily basis. [Commercial breaks during the O.C.]

The only thing I watch on tv, is the O.C at one and five on soapnet. And of course, almost everything on adult swim. I asked this one kid on imvu if he watch adult swim, and he said; "Nah, I hate it. It makes fun of all the stuff that I like,". Originally, I was going to use the question as a conversation starter but after that I answer, I was sort of like; "Well than... this is sort of awkward..."
Hah, good times.

Anyway, I feel like coding. So, I'm going to try my hand at creating a layout for my journal. Wish me luck. ^^I would leave you guys out with a song, but imeem is only giving me thirty second samples today. Sorry, loves.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that was kool..[STRANGE]..luv the O.c. its awesome. i think ima join...you might wanna start workin out between more then the O.c. commerciala..lol..jk...
luv yah

Anonymous said...

Looking to have an original myspace page. Go to custommyspacelayout.net or designneeds.net
and get the myspace that all your friends will talk about.