Thursday, June 21, 2007

Homebound.

I’m back to blogger again. Live journal pissed me off, so I found that it was best to go ahead and leave before I caused my computer monitor anymore trauma. [In case you didn’t know, I tend to take a whack at the screen when ever agitated.] So anyway, the best from below was the last one I posted on my LJ. For the record, I got around to doing a little coding… but then my computer crashed. And, it continued to crash every time that I logged onto Live Journal. Therefore.. I quit. But get this; I’m not a quitter.

Hah, enough with that little mini rant. I think that I’m going to put up a mini mp3 player on my sidebar before the night is over. Speaking of which, I really should get to cleaning since my mom is coming to pick me up in the morning. I mean, FINALLY! She dropped me off here, at my grandparent’s house, like three weeks ago claiming that I’d be back home in a few days. Let me just say this: Beaumont, Texas isn’t necessarily the most entertaining place in the world.

I spent majority of my day searching the web for Donnie Darko. I’m too cheap and too young, to purchase the rated ‘r’ movie and I wanted my little cousin, Josh, to see it. Unfortunately, almost every god damned link on the World Wide Web, for the movie is broken. I’m being completely serious here. I know over one hundred great movie sites and either they didn’t have the movie in the first place, or the link was broken. I smell a conspiracy. I ended up watching the Fantastic Four Number Dos and Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

I recently joined Gravity Message Board. It’s a great site. I think I want my own. It’s weird the way that, works for me. I can’t even put it into words. So just ignore this segment.

Right now, I’m like in love with Paramore. It truly is a great band. If you haven’t heard of them, I’ll have a song by the group on my player for you in no time. Or you could check out their purevolume. Another great site for you to discover and download would have to be dizzler. Imeem pissed me off with their thirty second samples; therefore, I will no longer refer others to them.

Well, I’m off to clean so that everything will be ready in the morning. I might add more later. ^^

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A great idea to acquire fit, is to purchase some body fat calipers. Scales only tell you how much you consider and it's typical knowledge that muscle tissue ways over fat. Extra fat calipers will show you what percent of the body is made up of body fat. [url=http://www.ss12w12ws.info]Hou4445r[/url]