Friday, June 22, 2007

Ho hum..

Well, I’m absolutely brilliant. Hah, I started a new blog especially for movie review, comments and such. I tend to watch stuff on amc and tcm on the regular basis, so I figured why not start a blog about it? I was originally just going to post the movie info on this blog, but I decided to keep this one just for my life... you know?

Anyway, I’m going to add the link to the sidebar, but here’s the URL just in case I get sidetracked while doing so.
http://razmoviemania.blogspot.com/. The first movie review is about the 1966 edition of Batman, staring Adam West and Burt Ward.

That’s all I have to say at the moment. I may add more later. ^^

1 comment:

Mahoganey said...

yea i did..
comment the revelations one. It's different. You need help kidd...lol...but yea call me...