Monday, June 25, 2007

It's raining.

Oddly enough, the rain makes me feel good. Don’t get me wrong now, I’m a huge fan of great weather and everything but when it rains, it just makes the sunshine something to look forward to, you know? For example let’s look at it like this: No matter how dark the sky gets, or how hard the thunder/lightening clashes, the sun will come out. It may not be tomorrow as Anne suggested, or the next day or the day after that. But, the sun WILL come out, and that’s good enough for me. So it symbolizes that no matter how bad off life may become for you, sooner or later things will get better. That’s why I like the rain. That’s why it makes me smile, silly init?

Generally, I’m a pessimist. But it’s something about the rain…

I went to a John Mayer concert for Josh’s birthday. It was literally on his birthday. He’s thirteen now, and thinks that he’s ‘big pimpin’. Those are my words, not his. The concert was amazing. I'm pretty sure that I had more fun than the boy did. Just imagine yourself laying back in the grass [we had lawn seats] and taking in the fresh air as the John Mayer's voice fills your ears. The whole grass and fresh air thing is seriously saying alot, considering I'm a 'recluse' as Mahoganey [the best friend] puts it. Seriously it was just fantastic. I’d never really realized how much of a Mayer fan I was until he broke out with, ‘No Such Thing’. Everyone knows that one. ‘I want to run through the halls of the high school. I want to scream at the top of my lungs. I just found out that there’s no such thing as a real world…’ Yeah, it goes like that for the most part. xD So, I’m fifteen and this was my first concert. Tell me; Do the performers always sound better than they do on CD, or was that just a onetime thing?

Oh, yes. I’m back again. For those of you who’ve actually read my previous blogs, you know that I’ve been locked up at my grandparent’s house for about a month now. Anywho, they [my parents] came to get me for the WEEKEND, and well… I’m back. And not to mention heartbroken. Not once did anyone mention coming back, I went into a short rage. A tamper, if you will. I mean, I love my grandparents as much as the next person, maybe even more… but I want to spend my summer with friends. Go to parties, sleepovers. Damn it, even CHURCH.

{sigh} Whoa is me? I shall take a moment to wallow in my self pity. ;[ It’s almost seven in the morning and I haven’t slept a wink. This is as sad as it gets.

1 comment:

Josh said...

I feel your pain XD
You did NOT have more fun than me at that concert.
I know i hate the rain. I dont think that deep into though.
"I think damn its raining I can't skate." XD
Well drop me a comment too.