Saturday, June 30, 2007

Smartie I are.

Yesterday I decided to take 'The Chem Basics' online. I figured that it was a smart move, considering the fact that I failed the second semester of bio [read post below for more info] and have signed myself up for Chemistry Advanced. Okay, so I must agree that the second part-- scratch that, nothing in the sentence before hand made me sound intelligent in anyway, but that's the point! I'm taking a step forward and doing classes online in order to have a foot ahead of the game. I'm going to be prepared! Generally, "I'm the type to just settle for 'mediocre', figuring that my good enough, is indeed best." [An accurate description of me, as said by my seventh grade Texas history teacher.] So this is something major. And, if you didn't know... I'm patting myself on the back at the moment.

Anyway, if this post didn't make any since to you, that's because it' ten in the morning [I know it's not that early, but I'm just a plain dead beat till eleven.] and, my head is being jam packed with chemistry. ;( And, as proud as I am of myself [Yes, very big headed], I still doubt that I will ever appreciate the whole science factor. Hah, as a matter of fact, I've always wondered how people came up with this junk. Like who said, 'Hey! That's pretty, I wish I could keep it forever!' and then decided to invent a camera? Hell, the word picture didn't even exist then... how do people do it? Cells, Microorganisms, Plasmas and atoms? The take 'too much freetime' to a whole nother level. Eugh. I'm not making any sense.

I'm off to eat breakfast. Sorry about the confusing post. ^^

{Oh, and I'm looking for people willing to do the movie site with me.}

7 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Paige said...

COOL BUT SELF CENTERED

kiki said...

hah someone called you selfcentered??! how dare they!
j/k goodluck with the chemistry if you still do it, cuz i don't know when you typed this blog cuz i'm too lazy to look :/
cheer up charlie =)

kiki said...

oh and how come people keep leaving comments in espanol??
hey can you leave me a comment in portuguese plz .....it'll make me feel very spesho ....indeed =D

Anonymous said...

elo!!! elo!!!!!!!!!!!
super blog
postaraj się dać więcej kolorów i będzie ok!!!!
paptki i pozdrowienia z polski
:)Dorotka:(

RT said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Aluguel de Computadores, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://aluguel-de-computadores.blogspot.com. A hug.