Friday, June 29, 2007

Well... I'll be...

So… I’ve come to the conclusion that my grandfather hates me?
Great way to start out a blog, eh? And, now I bet that you’re wondering why. Not, why I started the blog out this way but why my grandfather hates me, right? Hah, well I want to know too, so get a number. No, seriously now he just gives off that vibe. It’s clear to tell when someone doesn’t like you. Well for me it is at least. Whether it’s the way there expression changes when their eyes reach you or the way that they answer your questions… as if they’re being forced to reply. Ack. I’ve only been wrong about this kind of thing once and the reason; ‘Her eyes just look that way.’

Anyway, at the house it’s only me, my cousin, Joshua, my grandma and my grandpa. Every time the old man says something, it’s either directed to grandma or Josh. Whenever something goes wrong, guess whose name he calls. Bing, you are correct! Rayzha. So… I’m going to look into this. Maybe he thinks that I’m a failure because of the whole 64 in the last semester of biology. And you know, people don’t really like failures. And then, maybe his ‘eyes just look that way’. But, I’m pretty sure that this isn’t just my imagination running wild with me.

Besides that, things are pretty much the same as they were yesterday. I’m wasting my day away sitting in this very chair that I’m sitting in now. I watch the O.C at both one and five o’clock and go to bed at like twelve. Meal times are various and in the morning, I wake-up brush and repeat. God. It’s a shame that THAT’S all that I do. Seriously. Yes and that is my sob story for the day. xD

Oh, and I’ve also decided to start a new blog just for a short story that I want to work on. It’s going to be about vampires. ;o. Yeah, I seriously don’t know anything about vampires but I love writing about them. Which adds on to how and why I adore role-playing them. Speaking of which, I started a new role-play site. And no, I won’t give you the link. Why? Because I feel that it sucks. It’s the worst site I’ve ever created. Believe me, I mean come on now; this is coming from the girl who created ‘the writers club’ at the age of like ten. Okay so I’m exaggerating, I was twelve and I had just learned the basics of html. xD Want the link?
http://www.freewebs.com/theywc/ Yes, it’s sad but I was just barely getting used to the whole internet thing and now a days… Eh. Just trust me.

God! The music is killing me. On the site that is. It’s all... erugh! For the record, I’m pulling my hair out right now.

-Rayzha.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great work.